It's Clockwork Princess Day!!!!

Posted by Sandra on Tuesday, March 19, 2013. Filed under: , , , ,

OMG!!! FINALLY!!! Oh I feel like screaming because I've been counting down the days for 3 years. Yeah, I'm dedicated like that... You know that I waited until this March to start reading the books because I didn't want to suffer for the wait, and now I've read CA and CP1 and my week was passing slowly.... But I can't believe that today is the day...


CLOCKWORK PRINCESS IS OUT!!!!!!

Holy crap I really can't wait, there are so many things I need to know ASAP... Now the problem is: My copy arrives in 10 days (or less) AND I am hoping it comes very soon because I can't wait any longer. So now I have to deal with all the people posting pictures of their books while I try to avoid my kindle because I want to read the physical copy...

If you, like me, are still waiting for your copy I suggest you avoiding Tumblr and Twitter... And maybe GoodReads too, because people are MEAN and they post spoilers. 


I hope my book arrives soon. I'll let ya know. Happy reading for those of you who already have it in your hands. 

xoxo.

No Responses to It's Clockwork Princess Day!!!!

Leave a Reply

HOLA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...