Book Club

Posted by Sandra on Monday, April 1, 2013. Filed under: , , ,

This a new addition to Book O' Clock. I came up with the idea to have a Book Club with my cousins and my sister, so I have someone to discuss books and to make them read more. We will pick one book per month, and we'll all read it and then discuss it.

The book will be voted, and I will post it here, feel free to join us, grab the image above and put it on your blog and let me know in the comments. We will start with City of Bones by Cassandra Clare for April, because my cousins want to read the book I've been obsessing over 4 years.


We'll have a different book next month, and so on. I really hope you join our little book club!!



No Responses to Book Club

Leave a Reply

HOLA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...