Message From Me

Posted by Sandra on Monday, February 4, 2013. Filed under: , ,

Hey there, I don't know if you noticed but I was M.I.A. I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks and I just wanted to say that I tried to enjoy the holiday time with my family because I hardly ever see some of them and it meant the world to me to catch up with them. This time also helped me to see some of my friends who are living abroad, it was amazing. 

Of course I didn't stop reading. I just didn't read as quite as much as I expected, but I think it's understandable. I'll be posting SOON which makes me really happy. :)

I also want to tell you that I was approved to read "Weather Witch" by Shannon Delany BEFORE the publish date (June 25th, 2013) and I'm so thrilled about it, because she's not only an amazing author but she's also a very very nice person. I'm going to read is as soon as I can, and I'll be posting my review so you know how I liked it and maybe you'll want to read it too!!

That being said, I'm back and in time to blog.

Sandra. x

1 Response to Message From Me

  1. Anonymous

    Thanks for reporting, keep posting!

Leave a Reply

HOLA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...